Our 2019-2020 Calendar:
Lunch & Speaker Programs:
Come and enjoy some social time, delicious lunches and interesting presenters at each of our seven Lunch & Speaker sessions. Bring a guest!
|Sep. 27, 2019||KTRTA Lunch & Harvest Sharing (No Speaker); KTRT Club AGM|
|Oct. 25, 2019||KTRTA Lunch & Speaker: Heritage Share! Halloween Scare! Speaker: Fitness Fun by Jan|
|Nov. 29, 2019||Festive Christmas Lunch & Loyd George Elementary School Choir (No Speaker)|
|Jan. 24, 2020||KTRTA Lunch & Speaker: Chinese New Year! |
Speaker: Gerry Tiede, BCRTA President.
|Feb. 28, 2020||KTRTA Lunch & Speaker: Cheryl Anderson, Hearing Life|
|Mar. 27, 2020||KTRTA Lunch: Spring! (No Speaker); KTRT Club Silent Auction|
|Apr. 24, 2020||KTRTA Lunch and Speaker: Pharmacist, Chris Pratt from Pratt’s Pharmacy; KTRTA AGM|
Information About Our Lunch & Speaker Get-Togethers…
- Who? KTRTA members. Spouses and friends are welcome.
- What? Retired educators enjoy get-togethers with guest speakers and lunch.
- Where? North Shore Community Centre. 730 Cottonwood Avenue, Kamloops.
- When? Fridays near the end of the month, seven times per year, September through April (except December).
Doors open – 11:30 AM. Meeting – 12:00 PM. Lunch – 12:15 PM. speaker at 1:00 PM. Please check our calendar for the exact date set for each month.
- Why? To have some fun, make friends and build camaraderie, while promoting common interests and encouraging the welfare of our members.
- How? RSVP online office.ktrta@gmail to register. Sign in at the front desk at the North Shore Community Centre. Proceed to our KTRTA room, pay for your lunch, put on your name tag, choose a seat at a table, and you are ready to mingle!
- Cost? Lunch is usually $20.00 ($25.00 for Christmas Luncheon). Just coffee or tea is $5.00. Payment is at the door by cash or personal cheque.
- Questions or suggestions for speakers? Contact us at email@example.com